It’s natural to be nervous in front of the camera. It’s even more so expected to be nervous, when you are expected to be sexy. Below are some tips to help you relax during your boudoir shoot. And three of them are some of my favorite things to do. Can you guess which ones they are?
- Drink – Do you prefer Red or White wine? Have a glass or two and drink just enough to help you cut loose. Feeling a little buzzed will help tremendously. We offer wine or champagne with every boudoir session.
- Take a Break – Know when to say “time-out”. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, we can take a break from shooting and talk and relax before resuming the session.
- Deep Breathing – Practice deep breathing. This is a proven relaxation method. Breathe in deeply through your nose and exhale through your nose. Repeat until you feel better.
- Play Music – Nothing can switch up your mood faster than music. It’s so amazing how it can put an instant smile on your face or how the right song can calm your nerves and make you feel at ease. What’s the song that puts you in the mood? Bring your favorite music to play during your session.
- Laugh It Off – If you’re feeling silly in front of the camera, laugh at yourself. Laughter is a great relaxation technique. It will help you loosen up.
If you guessed my favorites are wine, music, and laughing; you guessed right. What tips are you going to use to put you at ease during your boudoir portrait session?
Book your boudoir photo session today with one of Atlanta’s best boudoir photographers.
I’m an Atlanta Photographer who specializes in providing the boudoir photography in Atlanta, GA. If you would like to see more of my work, please follow me on Instagram or Facebook at @atfirstsightbyjm.